Frequently Asked Questions
Do you deliver?
Yes, we deliver direct to your door. Your delivery day will depend on which suburb you live in. We have 3 delivery zones that are serviced on the following days:
- Wednesday we deliver to areas south of the river.
This includes South Perth, Como, Victoria Park, Atwell, Fremantle, Leeming, Oakford, Cannington, Carlisle, Thornlie, Armadale and all surrounding suburbs.
Orders must be placed by 8am on Wednesday morning
- Thursday is our Hills delivery route.
This includes the following and surrounding suburbs of Pickering Brook, Midland, Darlington, Boya, Mundaring and Mt Helena
Orders must be placed by 8am on Thursday morning
- Friday we deliver to areas north of the river.
This includes Kewdale, Carlisle, Lathlain, Belmont, East Perth, Cottesloe, Morley and all surrounding suburbs.
Orders must be placed by 8am on Friday morning
- Saturday we deliver to areas far north of the river and coastal suburbs.
This includes Nedlands, Claremont, Shenton Park, Scarborough, Woodlands, Karrinyup, Carine, Marmion, Sorrento, Hillarys, Mullaloo, Craigie, Kingsley, Ocean Reef, Wangara, and across to Ellenbrook and Caversham.
Can I pickup my order?
You can pickup your orders at one of three locations.
Saturday Pickups from:
- Kyilla Farmers Market - Selkirk St, North Perth
- Freshie Farmers Market - Freshwater Bay Primary School, Bay View Terrace, Claremont
Sunday Pickups from:
- Vic Park Farmers Market - John McMillan Park, East Victoria Park
What is the quality of your produce?
We come from 4 generations of farmers and are passionate about providing fresh produce of the utmost quality. If you are not satisfied, simply contact us and we will make suitable arrangements.
Where can I get help with ordering?
If you have any problems whatsoever with ordering, feel free to contact us here and we will be more than happy to assist you.